Wednesday, July 4, 2007

virginity as product

An English girl plans to fund her higher studies by offering her virginity for sale.

"I'm getting curious about myself and the opposite sex. I want to explore and I want someone to teach me. I've also found myself in a financial situation where I need to fundmy studies. I figured this could be killing two birds with one stone."

If this is not a perfect example of free-market economy coming out to help people make the best choices for themselves, and to enrich their lives in the process, I don't know what is. People rate virginity way too highly. And oh, morality? Please keep that to yourself. Indian culture? No thanks. Indian culture would have prevented the girl from getting that education, so I can do without that culture.

3 comments:

Sathej said...

Ridiculous!Taking things too far!
Sathej

Puranjoy said...

do you think she hadn't tried all other avenues of getting the required money? but yes, i was taking it to the extreme. guilty as charged.

Aparna said...

No new post, no comments too. Where have you disappeared? (For a change it's me who is saying long time, no post ;) )